These are the types of levels in Super Mario Maker.
Some may be inspired on other games.
- Automatic levels:They can be beaten by doing nothing.
- Impossible levels:Some are extremely hard and long to beat, which makes the player consider as an impossible level. Some have blocks around the player, making the player unable to go anywhere.
- Insane levels:These are nearly impossible to beat, due to extreme timing.
- Troll levels:They have many invisible blocks which are tricks, which can cause the player rage.
- Speedrun levels: They have run and arrive before the time runs out